WynnBET Sportsbook Tennessee Promo Code for $200 Bonus
WynnBET’s launch in Tennessee gives sports bettors in the state the chance to use Wynn Resorts’ sports betting app, available for iOS and Android. Sign up to WynnBET today to receive a $200 in free bets with a qualifying $10 wager, it’s that easy.
In this review, we detail how that welcome bonus works, tell you precisely how to sign up with WynnBET Sportsbook in Tennessee, go over your options for banking on the app, and let you know about all the sports and types of bets you can make.
By the time you’re finished, you’ll be ready to start betting on teams like the Titans, Grizzlies, Predators, Volunteers and a whole lot more.
WynnBET Tennessee sign-up bonus: $200 in free bets
Get signed up with WynnBET TN and with a few clicks and a single $10 bet, you’ll get $200 worth of free bets.
How the bonus works
Wynn’s welcome bonus is easy enough to understand: Once you sign up, opted into the Bet $10, Win $200 promo, made a deposit of $10 or more, all you have to do is place a $10 bet (minimum -120 odds) and you’ll get $200 in free bets.
The only real condition to understand is that you do not receive all $200 worth of free bets at once. Instead, you’ll get four $50 free bets. The first one arrives within three days of your opening wager settling. The next three are given out once a week for the following three weeks.
Overall, this is one of the better welcome bonuses that you will find at any Tennessee sportsbooks. One of the things that helps set this offer apart is the fact that you get $200 in free bets, while only having to deposit and bet $10 of your own money. Be aware that free bets at WynnBET have a wide range of odds that they can be used for, literally any bets with odds longer than or equal -150 qualify. Unless they are odds boosts.
WynnBET Tennessee promo code in 2022
|Online Sportsbook||WynnBET Sportsbook Tennessee|
|WynnBET Promo Code||Not needed|
|Welcome Bonus||$200 in free bets with qualifying $10 wager|
|Online Since||February 2021 in Tennessee|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
WynnBET Sportsbook Tennessee promotions
It still is a little early to know all the promotions that WynnBET — a newer online sportsbook — will offer throughout the year, but we do have some idea based on what Wynn has offered in other markets throughout the US.
One of the promotions we’ve seen in other states is the Spin the Wheel promo. Bettors are awarded chips for all their losing bets, and then can use chips to spin a prize wheel to get rewards like odds boosts, parlay insurance or complimentary hotel stays at Wynn properties.
WynnBET also has a distinctive odds boost setup on its TN sports betting app. Most sportsbooks have daily odds boosts, but Wynn offers only a limited number of bets. For example, leading up to Super Bowl LV, Wynn created single-game parlays with boosted odds, but only the first 50 users to claim them received the boosted odds.
As WynnBET continues to grow, it is reasonable to expect more promotions will be forthcoming.
Is WynnBET legal in Tennessee?
Yes, WynnBET was part of the second wave of sportsbooks that were legalized in Tennessee in the early part of 2021 by the Tennessee Education Lottery, which is in charge of sports betting in the state.
To legally bet on sports in the Volunteer State, you have to be 21 or older and you also must be in the state when you place your wagers.
To ensure compliance with these rules, you must enter the final four digits of your Social Security Number when creating your WynnBET account to help confirm your identity. And when betting on your smartphone, tablet or computer, you must have geolocation technology installed and activated. If the system cannot verify that you are somewhere in Tennessee, you won’t be able to place any bets.
Before going live in Tennessee, the WynnBET app previously launched in New Jersey, Colorado and Michigan. As WynnBET continues to grow many other states will surely jump into the action.
How to create a Wynn online sportsbook account in Tennessee
Since Tennessee does not currently allow retail sportsbooks, you can sign up for WynnBET from home using the sportsbook’s app or website.
After opening either the webpage or app, click on “Register.” To complete the application, you must create both a username and password. You then need to enter your:
- Email address
- Home address
- Cellphone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
For additional security, you will need to pick two security questions and provide answers. There also are a few checks you need to add to some boxes; not all need to be marked, though, as one pertains to whether you want WynnBET to be able to text you promo offers.
After filling out all that information, click on “Complete registration” and you are done. From beginning to end, it only should take a few minutes max.
WynnBET Sportsbook app – $200 sign-up bonus
The WynnBET app functions great on either iOS or Android, and here’s a quick explainer on how to get the app for both, followed by our overview of WynnBET.
How to download WynnBET sports betting app
All you need to do is use one of our links to get the WynnBET app for your mobile device. Once you’ve reached the sportsbook site, click on the appropriate logo, and you can download and then install WynnBET, which will take only a few seconds, and then you can start betting from anywhere in Tennessee.
Navigating the WynnBET app
One of the aspects we really like about the WynnBET app is how easy it is to use, even if you’re completely new to online sports betting.
Once you open the app and get signed in, you can navigate around using the search bar or by clicking on the sport you want to bet on. You also simply can scroll down to see all the current top events on which you can bet.
Accessing your WynnBET account can be a little difficult to figure out, but all you need to do is click on the WynnBET logo in the upper left corner of the screen. Once you’ve done that, you’ll see large links for both depositing and withdrawing money from your account. This is also where you can contact Wynn if you come across any problems.
How to make bets
Without a doubt, though, the most important thing to be an expert on is placing bets. Here’s exactly how:
- Tap on the wager you want to place, and a small gold box will appear. You can move this box from either side of the screen.
- The box shows how many bets you have selected and the current odds.
- When you’re ready to make your bet, click on the box. Depending on how many wagers you’ve selected, you’ll have the options of creating a parlay, round robin, and/or a straight bet.
- Now enter either the amount you want to bet or the amount you want to win. Whichever you choose, you will see exactly how much money you are betting and exactly how much you stand to win. Just keep in mind that the win total does not include your original bet, so if your wager wins, you will get that back too.
- Once you’re happy with everything, just tap “Place bet” and you will be good to go.
The only other aspect to remember is that you always need to be within Tennessee state lines when betting. If the geolocation software cannot confirm you’re in the state, you will not be able to bet.
Overall, the WynnBET Sportsbook app is a solid entry into the Tennessee sports betting marketplace and one that you can have faith and confidence in using.
Best features of the WynnBET Sportsbook app
Let’s now turn to a few of the areas where WynnBET really excels.
- Customer service: We know a lot of you are just getting started with online sports betting. For that reason, we had to put customer service No. 1. If you run into any issues, WynnBET will have someone there to help you reach a solution.
- Welcome bonus: One of the worst things you can have happen when you join an online sportsbook is that you lose your first bet and are playing catch-up from there. Thanks to Wynn’s Bet $10, Win $200 welcome bonus that will not happen here.
- Betting slip: What can we say, we’re big fans of Wynn’s bet slip. Not only is it super easy to place straight bets and parlay wagers, but we love that you can enter either the amount you want to wager or the amount you want to win.
How could WynnBET Sportsbook improve?
There is a lot to like about WynnBET in Tennessee, but not everything gets an A. Here are three ways that WynnBET could take it up a notch going forward.
- Add a loyalty club: You can get chips at WynnBET for every bet you lose, but how about rewarding players for every dollar they bet, instead of just the dollars they lose? Also, instead of spinning a wheel for rewards, it would be nice to have standard levels and rewards for users.
- More promotions: When it comes to making straight comparisons, WynnBET is falling short in the promotions department compared to FanDuel and DraftKings in Tennessee. Promotions aren’t everything, but it still would be great to see Wynn offer a few more of them.
- Add same-game parlays: While sometimes WynnBET Sportsbook will offer special prebuilt same-game parlays, at this time you cannot create your own SGPs, like you can at FanDuel for example. It’s a fun and exciting way to bet on sports, and we’re hopeful that WynnBET will add it soon.
Types of bets available on WynnBET online sportsbook
WynnBET Sportsbook offers a multitude of wagering options. For those of you who are new to the sports betting scene, here is a look at the various types of bets you can place:
- Moneyline bets are the simplest bets because you just pick which team you think will win. If a team is listed as +300, that means a $100 bet would win you $300, while -250 means you must bet $250 to win back $100.
- Point spread betting involves wagering on how much a team will win by. If the Tennessee Titans are listed at -3.5, to cover the spread they need to win by at least four points. So, if you believe they will win by four points or more, you would bet on them. If you think they are going to win by fewer than four points or lose the game entirely, you would wager on the opposition.
- Over/under bets are wagers on the total number of points that both teams will score in a given game.
- Prop betting has greatly increased in both size and popularity thanks to online sportsbooks. When making prop bets, you are betting on specific occurrences during games, but not on the results of the games themselves.
- Parlays are two or more bets on the same slip, and they can be very lucrative. For you to win, however, every individual bet you make needs to be correct.
- Teasers are a modified type of parlay. You are making two or more bets against the spread for the same sport, basketball or football primarily. For betting teasers, though, you shift the spread in all the games by an equal number of points.
- Round robin bets are another type of multi-bet. These require you to make a minimum of three selections and the WynnBET app will pair them together in a way that allows you to miss a bet and still win some money.
- Futures betting involves wagering on events further into the future. For example, you could bet on the Nashville Predators to win the Stanley Cup or on Derrick Henry to lead the NFL in rushing or even to win the MVP award.
- Live betting allows you to place bets on games while they’re going. The odds will shift frequently depending on exactly what is going on during a game.
Sports you can bet on at WynnBET in Tennessee
WynnBET Sportsbook has all the major markets covered and even has a handful of smaller sports that you can bet on as well. Football fans can wager on the NFL and college football. Basketball fans can choose from betting on the NBA, college, WNBA and Euro League.
Passionate soccer fans might have the most to bet on, with options including MLS, La Liga, the English Premier League, Bundesliga and the World Cup.
Plainly, WynnBET Tennessee has something for just about every sports fan out there.
Tennessee sports teams you can bet on
Mobile sports betting couldn’t have come to the Volunteer State at a much better time, considering how much sports have exploded in our state since around the turn of the century. While we still don’t have an MLB team to call our own (fingers crossed that day is coming soon), Tennessee is home to multiple professional and major college teams that you can bet on at WynnBET.
- The Tennessee Titans have been in existence since 1960, when they were the Houston Oilers of the AFL. The Oilers joined the NFL in 1970 and moved to Tennessee prior to the 1997 season. They changed their name to the Tennessee Titans in 1999 and have remained that way ever since.
- The NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies started as the Vancouver Grizzlies in 1995. They moved to Memphis in 2001.
- The Nashville Predators were an NHL expansion team in 1998 and have played in the league’s Western Conference from the start.
- The newest addition to the Tennessee pro sports scene is Major League Soccer’s Nashville SC. The team’s inaugural season was in 2020. Nashville SC went 8-7-8 and advanced all the way to the Conference Semifinals before losing to the Columbus Crew 2-0.
- Moving to amateur sports, Tennessee has 10 Division I college football teams. The four that play in the FBS are Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Memphis and Middle Tennessee. The six FCS schools are Tennessee State, Tennessee Tech, East Tennessee, Austin Peay, Chattanooga and UT Martin.
- As for the college basketball betting market, all the schools mentioned above have basketball teams, in addition to Belmont and Lipscomb. It’s worth noting that while you can wager on Tennessee-based college teams at WynnBET, in-game prop betting and prop bets on individual college players are prohibited under state law.
WynnBET Tennessee futures market
WynnBET Sportsbook has some great futures offerings.
Naturally, you could place futures bets on the Titans to win the Super Bowl, the Predators to win the Stanley Cup, or the Grizzlies to win the NBA Finals (hey, it’s gotta happen at some point, right?). However, WynnBET has plenty of other markets to choose from.
You also can place futures bets on teams to just win their divisions or conference titles. You also can bet on whether teams will reach the playoffs.
You’ll also find player futures markets on the WynnBET app. Its NBA player futures offerings are really outstanding, with markets for MVP, rookie of the year, most improved player, defensive player of the year, and coach of the year.
Another fun option is to create futures parlays. They’re tough to get right, but a small bet on the upcoming NBA, NFL and MLB champs can be a fun way to get in on the action across multiple sports.
How to deposit and withdraw on the WynnBET app
Currently, your options are a little limited for depositing and cashing out at WynnBET. Below are the deposit options:
- Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card
- ACH, e-check
- WynnBET Play+ prepaid card
And to make withdrawals, you can choose from the following:
- ACH, e-check
- WynnBET Play+ prepaid card
It would not surprise us at all to see Wynn add more payment and withdrawal options in the near future.
How to contact WynnBET customer support
Wynn didn’t become a top name in gambling by accident, so it’s no surprise that WynnBET has a great customer service department. Its live chat feature is available 24/7 and accessible via the app or webpage.
You also can reach WynnBET by calling 844-745-0948 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. The final way of reaching out to Wynn is by emailing [email protected] If you have just a minor problem or you’re not sure how something works, you also always can check the frequently asked questions page to find the answer.
Responsible gambling at WynnBET online sports betting
At WynnBET Sportsbook, you are able to be proactive when it comes to responsible gambling. The app allows you to set limits on how much you can deposit or spend and how much time you can spend on WynnBET. The limits can be daily, weekly or monthly.
You also can enter into a “cooling off” period of between three days and four weeks, during which you won’t be able to access WynnBET. Lastly, you can self-exclude for a period of either one or five years.
On top of all that, WynnBET provides information including links and numbers to use if you believe you have a problem with gambling and want to seek help.
Is WynnBET the best sportsbook in Tennessee?
We are still very much in the infancy period of sports betting in Tennessee, so claiming an overall No. 1 sportsbook at this point is challenging. Unfortunately for WynnBET, three of the top online books in the country (BetMGM, DraftKings and FanDuel) all got started in the Volunteer State a few months before Wynn.
Because of that, we’re not able to put WynnBET above any of those three at this time. If Wynn is able to offer competitive odds and promotions to go along with a high-quality app, it could easily make a case for being among the best in the near future, though.
WynnBET Sportsbook FAQ
Yes, WynnBET received its sports betting license from the Tennessee Education Lottery in January 2021, meaning your money and personal data are in good hands with WynnBET. However, if you do encounter any problems, you can call the TEL at 615-324-6500 to report the problem. You also can fill out a form on its website and it will look into the issue.
In order to bet on sports in Tennessee, you need to be 21 or older. Also, you must be in Tennessee at the time you make any sports bets. Because of this, you have to have geolocation enabled on your cellphone, tablet or computer when betting. If you don’t, you will not be able to place any bets.
Yes, you can bet on college sports, including on teams from Tennessee (like the Volunteers and Commodores, for example). However, live college prop betting and prop betting on individual college players is banned in Tennessee.
No. While the WynnBET Sportsbook app is available for iOS and Android, you do not have to use it. WynnBET Tennessee has a dedicated website that you can use for placing your bets and managing your account. We do suggest getting the WynnBET app, though. It makes betting on your tablet and smartphone easy.
WynnBET compares fairly well to FanDuel. The biggest difference you will see is that FanDuel offers more promotions right now than WynnBET does. Otherwise, both apps offer roughly the same number of sports and betting markets.
Not really. While you can check lines and manage your account outside of Tennessee, you can place bets only if you are in Tennessee.