Fanatics Sportsbook Tennessee Review & Promo Code
Fanatics Sportsbook, is now live in Tennessee. Sign up with Fanatics TN and claim a welcome bonus worth up to $200.
Best Tennessee sportsbook bonuses
While many Tennessee sportsbooks are available via a desktop site, Fanatics Sportsbook TN is only accessible by using the iOS and Android apps.
Keep reading for more information about Fanatics Sportsbook in Tennessee.
Fanatics Sportsbook promo code for Tennessee
You don’t need a Fanatics TN promo code to claim the $200 welcome bonus. Scroll down for full details as to how the Fanatics sign-up offer works.
|Fanatics Tennessee Promo Code
|Bet $10, Get $40 for five straight days
|Bonus comes as Fanatics FanCash
|Exciting partnerships with major leagues (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB)
|Fanatics TN Promo Code Valid In
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Fanatics Sportsbook TN for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Maximizing the Fanatics welcome offer
There are many different sports betting welcome bonuses in Tennessee, but the Fanatics offer is unique. Here’s how it works.
- Sign up for a new Fanatics Sportsbook account | A Fanatics promo code is not needed to activate the welcome bonus.
- Deposit $10 or more | We recommend depositing at least $50 if you want to claim the full $200 bonus.
- Place a bet for $10+ | You will need to do this on your first day at Fanatics Tennessee. Doing so gets you $40 in Fanatics FanCash.
- Get $40 in FanCash | Each day that you place a bet for $10 or more, you’ll get $40 in FanCash, for your first five days with Fanatics.
- Claim up to $200 in FanCash | So if you place five $10 bets during your first five days, you’ll end up with $200 in FanCash.
- Use your FanCash | You can then turn your FanCash into bonus bets or use it to purchase goods at the Fanatics online shop. For example, you could get a $100 bonus bet and use it to bet on the Titans.
Is Fanatics Sportsbook legal in Tennessee?
Yes, Fanatics Sportsbook is licensed by Tennessee’s Sports Wagering Advisory Council and is available throughout the state.
Sports betting has been legal in Tennessee since its official launch on Nov. 1, 2020. Since then, 12 sportsbooks have opened their doors in the state, with DraftKings Tennessee and FanDuel Tennessee among the most popular with Tennessee bettors. Sports betting in Tennessee is limited to online play by law, which means Tennessee sportsbook apps are the name of the game in the Volunteer State.
Getting started at Fanatics Sportsbook in Tennessee
Signing up for a Fanatics Sportsbook account is easy. It takes only a few simple steps. Click on a link on this page to the Fanatics homepage, then click the button to register for an account. You’ll then be redirected to the registration page. You’ll need to provide:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email
- Your SSN
- A username and password
Following that, you’ll just have to select a deposit method and add money to your account, and you’ll be all set to start wagering. Note that you must be at least 21 years of age and located in Tennessee.
Fanatics Tennessee app and rating (4.1/5)
Fanatics has a well-designed and intuitive layout. It’s sleek and user-friendly whether you’re on an iOS or Android device. It has all the features you would expect on a desktop site, plus access to all of Fanatics’ promos and bonuses. Below, you’ll find a detailed review of the Fanatics TN mobile app.
- Ease of logging in: 4.6/5 – You can sign in using your fingerprint or face ID on capable devices.
- Ease of placing bets: 4.3/5 – It’s easy to add bets to your bet slip and even more straightforward to update your stake and confirm the bet, which you can then monitor via your bet slip at any time.
- Overall speed: 4.0/5 – Toggling between pages is lag-free, and the app updates quickly when you refresh each new page.
- Ability to place parlays: 4.2/5 – Fanatics has a robust selection of parlay options, and parlaying your selections is easy on the bet slip screen.
- Ability to place single-game parlays: 4.0/5 – Fanatics has fewer options for single-game parlays than for regular parlays, but they’re still easy to find and place on the Fanatics app.
- Overall: Though no app is perfect, the Fanatics app is modern, attractively organized, and easy to use on both Android and iOS devices.
Fanatics Sportsbook vs. DraftKings Sportsbook
Fanatics Sportsbook lacks the national footprint of a major nationwide operator like DraftKings, so it can be hard to know how they stack up. Here’s a side-by-side look at Fanatics vs. DraftKings.
|Single Game Parlays
As you can see, the sportsbooks are relatively comparable, with similar app ratings, odds and features. DraftKings lacks a little in terms of promos for existing customers, but its welcome bonus is larger. It may be a good idea to have an account with both sportsbooks, so you can shop the lines when you’re weighing a potential wager.
Live betting options at Fanatics online sportsbook
Fanatics Sportsbook has a good range of live betting options, which allow you to place wagers on games that are currently in progress. Live betting functions by providing you with “live odds,” which fluctuate in-game depending on what happens. For example, if a team falls behind on the scoreboard, you’ll be able to get longer odds on them winning. You can place live bets on the Memphis Grizzlies (NBA), Tennessee Titans (NFL), Tennessee Volunteers (NCAA), Nashville Predators (NHL), plus the MLB and other major leagues.
As with regular betting at Fanatics, you have the normal selection of bet types available when placing live bets. If you’re new to sports betting or in need of a bet-type refresher, you can find one below:
- Moneylines: Bet on the winner of a game on American odds (e.g., you bet the Grizzlies to win at +130).
- Points spreads: Bet on the winner of a game factoring in the margin of victory (e.g., you bet the Titans -3.5, which means they need to win by at least 4 points for the bet to win).
- Totals: An over/under bet on the total number of points scored in the game (e.g., you bet the Predators-Devils game to have over 5.5 goals).
- Parlays: Combine multiple wagers into one in exchange for higher odds, with all of the component wagers needing to win for the bet to win (e.g., you bet the Grizzlies to win their game, the Nuggets to win their game, and the Celtics to win their game).
- Single game parlays: Same as above, but all the components come from the same game (e.g., you bet the Grizzlies to win the game, Ja Morant to score over 28 points, and the Grizzlies to lead at halftime).
- Props: Bet on a feature of the game unrelated to the final outcome, like an individual player’s statistics (e.g., Ja Morant to score over 29.5 points).
Banking, customer service, and setting limits at Fanatics sports betting
How to add funds or cash out
Fanatics offers the usual selection of betting options for depositing and withdrawing to and from your sportsbook account. Check the Fanatics Tennessee site to see the most up-to-date list of options available.
Most sportsbooks accept some selection of credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets (e.g., PayPal), eCheck, prepaid cards, and occasionally other options. Minimum deposit and withdrawal requirements may apply.
How to contact Fanatics customer service in Tennessee
To get in touch with Fanatics if you encounter an issue with your account, you can use a few options. On the support page of the Fanatics Tennessee site, you can find the live chat, email, and phone options.
How to set limits at Fanatics
Under the “Responsible Gambling” tab of the Fanatics website, you’ll find information on how to set limits on your account if you want to restrict your gambling. These limits include the following types:
- Time Limits
- Deposit Limits
- Wagering Limits
- Cool-Off Periods
You can also add yourself to a self-exclusion list if you want to take a break from gambling altogether. If you feel that your gambling is becoming a problem, contact the Tennessee problem gambling hotline at 1-800-889-9789.
Fanatics’ in-person betting locations and partnerships
Since Tennessee is an online-only state for sports betting, there are no in-person Fanatics Sportsbook betting locations. However, Fanatics does have corporate partnerships with the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL, which could potentially mean promotions or other unique features for Fanatics Tennessee customers in the future.
Fanatics Sportsbook Tennessee FAQs
You don’t need a Fanatics TN bonus code to claim the $200 welcome bonus. Check out the Fanatics Sportsbook TN promo code section above for full details.
Yes. Fanatics Sportsbook is fully legal and holds a license to operate in Tennessee from the Sports Wagering Advisory Committee (SWAC). This regulatory body ensures that Fanatics complies with all the relevant consumer protection laws, stores user data securely, and provides fair gameplay. On top of that, Fanatics is a major established company in the sports industry. It is the merchandising and apparel partner for the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB. It has cultivated a reputation for integrity and reliability.
To a limited extent, you can. In addition to Tennessee, Fanatics is available in Colorado, Connecticut, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Use a link on this page to head to the Fanatics Sportsbook website. Look for a banner that reads “Download the app.” Click on the Apple App Store icon or the Google Play Store icon, and you’ll be redirected to the app download page. Click to download. Then wait for the app to install, and you’ll be ready to sign up, deposit and bet.
You must be 21 years old to bet with Fanatics Sportsbook, or any other online sportsbook, in Tennessee. When you make an account, you’ll be asked to provide some or all of your Social Security number to verify your identity. Remember that you must also be located within Tennessee state lines to sign up for a Fanatics account.
Yes, you can. Tennessee’s sports betting legislation permits betting on college teams, with no restrictions on in-state teams. That means you can place wagers on the Tennessee Volunteers in NCAA football, basketball, or any other college sports that may be offered. Note that Tennessee does not permit live prop bets on college sports or any prop bets at all on individual college athletes.