Fanatics Sportsbook Tennessee Review & Promo Code
DISCLAIMER: Fanatics Sportsbook has not launched yet in Tennessee. This review is speculative and will be updated as we learn more about the Fanatics Sportsbook app.
Fanatics Sportsbook, the sports betting arm of one of the premier sports merchandising and apparel companies in the country, will soon arrive in Tennessee. The brand has established itself as a giant in the sports world, holding merchandising partnerships with the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. Its sportsbook is not yet available but is set to launch in Tennessee, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Ohio in 2023.
Sports betting is legal in Tennessee on an online-only basis, meaning that once Fanatics does launch, it will be available as a desktop site and/or mobile app on iOS and Android devices. It’s also likely that Fanatics will offer a welcome bonus to new users who make an account with the sportsbook, though it’s not yet clear what that offer will be.
For more information about the upcoming launch of Fanatics Sportsbook in Tennessee, including everything we know so far about the sportsbook and its potential welcome bonus, keep reading.
Fanatics Sportsbook promo code for Tennessee
We don’t yet know the promo code, but Fanatics will likely offer a welcome promo to entice new users when it launches in Tennessee. Check back for updates on the Fanatics Sportsbook TN promo code.
|Fanatics Tennessee Promo Code||Coming soon|
|Welcome Bonus||TBD - Check back soon|
|Terms||TBD - Check back soon|
|Best Feature||Exciting partnerships with major leagues (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB)|
|Launch Date||Sometime 2023|
|Last Updated||September 25, 2023|
Maximizing the Fanatics welcome offer
We won’t know exactly how to use the Fanatics welcome bonus until closer to its official launch in Tennessee. However, there are a few formats for sports betting welcome bonuses it might follow. Below, you’ll find some of the possible bonuses Fanatics is likely to offer.
- First deposit match: Fanatics matches a percentage (usually 20-100%) of your first deposit in bonus bets. For example, if you deposited $100 and there was a 25% deposit match bonus in effect, you would have $125 in your account for betting.
- First bet insurance: Fanatics insures your first bet, meaning that if it loses, you get your stake back in bonus bets (up to a limit, usually $100-$1,500). For example, if you placed a $50 opening bet on the Titans moneyline and they lost, you’d receive a $50 bonus bet.
- Bet & Get: Fanatics offers you a predetermined number of bonus bets in exchange for making a first wager over a minimum amount. For example, Fanatics gives you $100 in bonus bets when you make a qualifying wager of $5 or more.
- No deposit bonus: Fanatics offers you a bonus bet simply for opening an account, no deposit required. This bonus type usually nets new customers a smaller amount (e.g., $10-$150) when they sign up.
All these styles will have their own terms and conditions, like a minimum deposit to claim the bonus, minimum odds for your qualifying wager or playthrough requirements that dictate how many times you have to wager your bonus funds before you can withdraw them. Check back for more details on the Fanatics Sportsbook bonus.
When will Fanatics Sportsbook launch in Tennessee?
It was announced in March 2023 that Fanatics Sportsbook was licensed by Tennessee’s Sports Wagering Advisory Council and had begun beta testing its online sportsbook. We don’t have a launch date yet, but it could be within weeks.
Sports betting has been legal in Tennessee since its official launch on Nov. 1, 2020. Since then, 12 sportsbooks have opened their doors in the state, with DraftKings Tennessee and FanDuel Tennessee among the most popular with Tennessee bettors. Sports betting in Tennessee is limited to online play by law, which means Tennessee sportsbook apps are the name of the game in the Volunteer State.
Getting started at Fanatics Sportsbook in Tennessee
Signing up for a Fanatics Sportsbook account is easy. It takes only a few simple steps. Click on a link on this page to the Fanatics homepage, then click the button to register for an account. You’ll then be redirected to the registration page. You’ll need to provide:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email
- Your SSN
- A username and password
Following that, you’ll just have to select a deposit method and add money to your account, and you’ll be all set to start wagering. Note that you must be at least 21 years of age and located in Tennessee.
Fanatics Tennessee app and rating (4/5)
Fanatics has a well-designed and intuitive layout. It’s sleek and user-friendly whether you’re on an iOS or Android device. It has all the features you would expect on a desktop site, plus access to all of Fanatics’ promos and bonuses. Below, you’ll find a detailed review of the Fanatics TN mobile app.
- Ease of logging in: 4/5 – You can sign in using your fingerprint or face ID on capable devices.
- Ease of placing bets: 4/5 – It’s easy to add bets to your bet slip and even more straightforward to update your stake and confirm the bet, which you can then monitor via your bet slip at any time.
- Overall speed: 4/5 – Toggling between pages is lag-free, and the app updates quickly when you refresh each new page.
- Ability to place parlays: 4.5/5 – Fanatics has a robust selection of parlay options, and parlaying your selections is easy on the bet slip screen.
- Ability to place single-game parlays: 4/5 – Fanatics has fewer options for single-game parlays than for regular parlays, but they’re still easy to find and place on the Fanatics app.
- Overall: Though no app is perfect, the Fanatics app is modern, attractively organized, and easy to use on both Android and iOS devices.
Fanatics Sportsbook vs. DraftKings Sportsbook
Fanatics Sportsbook lacks the national footprint of a major nationwide operator like DraftKings, so it can be hard to know how they stack up. Here’s a side-by-side look at Fanatics vs. DraftKings.
|Single Game Parlays||Yes||Yes|
|Top Benefit||Brand partnerships||Market selection|
|What's Lacking?||SGP options||Rotating promos|
As you can see, the sportsbooks are relatively comparable, with similar app ratings, odds and features. DraftKings lacks a little in terms of promos for existing customers, but its welcome bonus is larger. It may be a good idea to have an account with both sportsbooks, so you can shop the lines when you’re weighing a potential wager.
Live betting options at Fanatics online sportsbook
Fanatics Sportsbook has a good range of live betting options, which allow you to place wagers on games that are currently in progress. Live betting functions by providing you with “live odds,” which fluctuate in-game depending on what happens. For example, if a team falls behind on the scoreboard, you’ll be able to get longer odds on them winning. You can place live bets on the Memphis Grizzlies (NBA), Tennessee Titans (NFL), Tennessee Volunteers (NCAA), Nashville Predators (NHL), plus the MLB and other major leagues.
As with regular betting at Fanatics, you have the normal selection of bet types available when placing live bets. If you’re new to sports betting or in need of a bet-type refresher, you can find one below:
- Moneylines: Bet on the winner of a game on American odds (e.g., you bet the Grizzlies to win at +130).
- Points spreads: Bet on the winner of a game factoring in the margin of victory (e.g., you bet the Titans -3.5, which means they need to win by at least 4 points for the bet to win).
- Totals: An over/under bet on the total number of points scored in the game (e.g., you bet the Predators-Devils game to have over 5.5 goals).
- Parlays: Combine multiple wagers into one in exchange for higher odds, with all of the component wagers needing to win for the bet to win (e.g., you bet the Grizzlies to win their game, the Nuggets to win their game, and the Celtics to win their game).
- Single game parlays: Same as above, but all the components come from the same game (e.g., you bet the Grizzlies to win the game, Ja Morant to score over 28 points, and the Grizzlies to lead at halftime).
- Props: Bet on a feature of the game unrelated to the final outcome, like an individual player’s statistics (e.g., Ja Morant to score over 29.5 points).
Banking, customer service, and setting limits at Fanatics sports betting
How to add funds or cash out
Fanatics offers the usual selection of betting options for depositing and withdrawing to and from your sportsbook account. Check the Fanatics Tennessee site to see the most up-to-date list of options available.
Most sportsbooks accept some selection of credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets (e.g., PayPal), eCheck, prepaid cards, and occasionally other options. Minimum deposit and withdrawal requirements may apply.
How to contact Fanatics customer service in Tennessee
To get in touch with Fanatics if you encounter an issue with your account, you can use a few options. On the support page of the Fanatics Tennessee site, you can find the live chat, email, and phone options.
How to set limits at Fanatics
Under the “Responsible Gambling” tab of the Fanatics website, you’ll find information on how to set limits on your account if you want to restrict your gambling. These limits include the following types:
- Time Limits
- Deposit Limits
- Wagering Limits
- Cool-Off Periods
You can also add yourself to a self-exclusion list if you want to take a break from gambling altogether. If you feel that your gambling is becoming a problem, contact the Tennessee problem gambling hotline at 1-800-889-9789.
Fanatics’ in-person betting locations and partnerships
Since Tennessee is an online-only state for sports betting, there are no in-person Fanatics Sportsbook betting locations. However, Fanatics does have corporate partnerships with the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL, which could potentially mean promotions or other unique features for Fanatics Tennessee customers in the future.
Fanatics Sportsbook Tennessee FAQs
As Fanatics Sportsbook has not launched in Tennessee yet, there is no promo code currently. When Fanatics does go live in Tennessee we’ll break down how the welcome bonus works and provide you with the Fanatics bonus code if needed.
Yes. Fanatics Sportsbook is fully legal and holds a license to operate in Tennessee from the Sports Wagering Advisory Committee (SWAC). This regulatory body ensures that Fanatics complies with all the relevant consumer protection laws, stores user data securely, and provides fair gameplay. On top of that, Fanatics is a major established company in the sports industry. It is the merchandising and apparel partner for the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB. It has cultivated a reputation for integrity and reliability.
No. To sign up for a Fanatics Sportsbook account, you must be currently located within Tennessee state lines. You won’t be able to use your Fanatics TN account outside of the state. To ensure that you meet the location requirements, you’ll be required to turn geolocation services on if you’re betting from the Fanatics mobile app. Using a VPN to bypass the location requirements will result in your account being banned.
Use a link on this page to head to the Fanatics Sportsbook website. Look for a banner that reads “Download the app.” Click on the Apple App Store icon or the Google Play Store icon, and you’ll be redirected to the app download page. Click to download. Then wait for the app to install, and you’ll be ready to sign up, deposit and bet.
You must be 21 years old to bet with Fanatics Sportsbook, or any other online sportsbook, in Tennessee. When you make an account, you’ll be asked to provide some or all of your Social Security number to verify your identity. Remember that you must also be located within Tennessee state lines to sign up for a Fanatics account.
Yes, you can. Tennessee’s sports betting legislation permits betting on college teams, with no restrictions on in-state teams. That means you can place wagers on the Tennessee Volunteers in NCAA football, basketball, or any other college sports that may be offered. Note that Tennessee does not permit live prop bets on college sports or any prop bets at all on individual college athletes.