Disclaimer: ClutchBet Sportsbook is not online in Tennessee. This review is speculative based on what is currently known and will be updated when ClutchBet launches in TN. In the interim, we recommend checking out these online Tennessee sportsbooks:
Although it’s not yet a household name here in the states, ClutchBet is a well-known sportsbook in Australia. The company, founded in 2015 and with offices in Sydney and Darwin, is aiming to diversify its portfolio, focusing on sports betting in the US alongside Australia. The sportsbook aims to open its digital doors in a selection of states including both Tennessee and Colorado.
ClutchBet has not yet launched in Tennessee, although we expect that to happen at some point. This review is based on what we expect the sportsbook to look like once ClutchBet is live in the state.
ClutchBet Tennessee promo code 2024
All players looking to join ClutchBet Sportsbook in Tennessee will be eligible to claim the welcome bonus detailed in the table below:
|ClutchBet Sportsbook Tennessee
|Welcome bonus offer
|100% matched bonus up to $100
ClutchBet TN sign-up bonus — the fine print!
Once ClutchBet launches in Tennessee, all bettors signing up for the first time will qualify for up to $100 (100% matched bonus) with their first deposit at the site. Most deposit methods will have a minimum amount, with $10 being the most common minimum. The amount you receive in bonus funds depends on your first deposit, with ClutchBet matching this amount up to the maximum.
Before depositing, be sure to note any playthrough requirements on the promo funds. A 1x playthrough would mean that you would need to wager the bonus funds at least once before they become eligible for withdrawal. Also, you’ll need to be at least 21 years old and in Tennessee to be able to sign up and place a bet online at ClutchBet. All the above terms can change, so be sure to double-check before making that first deposit.
Can I trust ClutchBet Sportsbook in Tennessee?
Yes. To launch its sportsbook in Tennessee, ClutchBet will need to qualify for a license from the Sports Wagering Advisory Council and the Tennessee Education Lottery, which oversee sports betting in the state. This ensures that the sportsbook has received all necessary permissions for players to bet.
Alongside the appropriate licensing and adhering to state gambling regulations, ClutchBet uses a variety of tools to keep its bettors safe when using the sportsbook.
This includes SSL encryption to protect customer data along with geolocation and Social Security number verification. This ensures players are where they should be and are who they say they are.
Getting started at ClutchBet Sportsbook in Tennessee
If you have decided that ClutchBet is a site that you want to try, it’s easy to get started.
When ClutchBet is live in Tennessee, head to the sportsbook site and choose the sign-up option to get the ball rolling. You’ll then need to input your information, including the following fields:
- Full name
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Phone number
- Email address
You will, of course, need to comply with Tennessee sports betting laws. This means you’ll need to be a minimum of 21 years old and be inside state lines when betting on desktop and via the ClutchBet app.
How do I download the ClutchBet app?
The ClutchBet app will be available for both iOS and Android devices. To download it, head to the ClutchBet site via your mobile device, scroll down and select either “Available on the App Store” or “Download for Android.” Follow any additional prompts from there to complete the installation.
Once you’ve got it installed, the app lets you bet from your mobile device without limitations. To create your account, though, we’d recommend using the website version of the sportsbook thanks to an impressive, intuitive interface when using PC/Mac.
Where do I find ClutchBet promotions?
One of the best features at ClutchBet is the range of promotions that you have access to, regardless of the amount of time you’ve spent betting.
You can find all your options under the promotions section at the sportsbook, which you can access via the main menu of the site or the app. Here, you’ll find not only the welcome offer but a selection of dynamic bonuses that can change in accordance with the big sporting events, along with any special promos.
Alongside the current promotions, ClutchBet also lets you take a trip down memory lane with a list of the past bonuses it has offered. It’s not possible to go back and claim these bonuses, but looking back may help predict what’s coming next.
Why should I choose the ClutchBet Sportsbook app?
Here are the main strong points that stuck out during our ClutchBet review:
- Betting options: ClutchBet really is a sportsbook dedicated to sports fans, with a great selection of bets. Sports that you can bet on range from fan favorites to some of the lesser-known games out there, with a variety of bets for each.
- Range of promotions: It’s not just the welcome offer that’s impressive at the site, and long-term bettors will be pleased to see dynamic bonuses with regular updates.
- Support: We found customer support at ClutchBet to be another strong point. The friendly Aussie bunch offers live chat, telephone and FAQ options for players to consult when things aren’t heading in the right direction.
What won’t I like about the ClutchBet Sportsbook app?
It’s very hard (see: impossible) to find a perfect sportsbook, and although ClutchBet does offer a good package overall, there are a few areas that we think players may not like:
- Basic and uninspiring theme: There’s a lot of potential for ClutchBet to build an impactful brand, but the company hasn’t quite hit the mark so far. The theme is simple, making it easy to use, but dull to spend time at. We’re hoping for a freshen-up soon.
- Lack of loyalty bonus: At the time of writing, the sportsbook was not offering any kind of reward program to loyal customers. With competition between online betting sites at a high level, we’d like to see some rewards for loyalty.
What kind of bets can I place at ClutchBet sports betting?
One of the strongest features at ClutchBet is the number of betting options you’ll find once it launches in Tennessee. Here are the main options available:
- Point spreads: In an attempt to even out the betting field, sportsbooks use point spread bets to offer an interesting betting option tied to the perceived strength of teams. The favorites will need to win by more than the spread number for bets on them to win. The underdogs, meanwhile, can keep the game within a set margin or win by any score.
- Totals: Looking to bet on the total number of points in a single game? It’s the totals (also known as over/under) that you’ll want to check. The sportsbook provides a number, and you choose whether or not both teams will score over or under that set amount.
- Moneylines: The no-nonsense bettors looking to predict the outcome of a game will typically look for the moneyline option. These are the bets concerned just with which team wins the game.
- Props: These are bets on something that’s generally separate from the main outcome of the game. You can bet on side occurrences throughout a game. These could be related to anything and are often game- or player-specific.
- Parlays: These are a great way to group a selection of smaller bets into a single item on the betting slip. Parlay betting is typically concerned with three or more bets, all of which you must get correct to receive a payout. These offer much larger payouts but come with more risk.
- Round robins: An alternative to parlays comes in the form of round robin bets, which still offer multiple selections under a single bet, but with some wiggle room. You can receive a percentage of your payout even if you don’t get all of your picks correct. This form of betting tends to offer lower risk but less potential reward than parlays.
- Futures: Bet on season-long and other long-term or distant outcomes. An example of futures betting would be wagering on the winner of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament before it begins.
- Live betting: Finally, we have live betting, which lets you bet on games as they unfold. This is a great way to bet with dynamic markets, adapting as the game plays out.
Can I bet on the Memphis Grizzlies at ClutchBet TN?
Yes, ClutchBet offers betting options on all the top sports and leagues, including Memphis Grizzlies betting. You can expect to bet on all NBA games in the season, with the following betting options available, in addition to the ones we went over above:
- NBA futures: These bets are great for placing at the start of the season and offer odds on the overall winner of the title alongside other options.
- Player props: If you’re focused on one player, in particular, making an appearance on the court, then these bets may be for you. A player prop may be concerned with the number of baskets or fouls by a particular player in a single game.
- Halftime lines: Bets on the outcome of the game don’t just have to be for the final whistle. The halftime buzzer can be just as powerful a tool. These can offer more betting flexibility, covering just half of the time, and are great for teams with high-energy starts.
How do I get money on (and off!) ClutchBet Sportsbook quickly?
Banking is a crucial aspect of every sportsbook, and a good selection of deposit and withdrawal options really can separate the best online sports betting destinations from the weaker examples.
Bettors looking to make a deposit at ClutchBet will find the options in the table below. A minimum of $10 is the most common requirement, with an instant processing time.
|Online bank transfer
|Bank wire transfer
|Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit/debit card
|Up to 48 hours
|Play+ prepaid card
The list of options in the withdrawal camp is always a little shorter compared to the list of deposit methods. However, this is standard among legal US sportsbooks.
The ClutchBet sportsbook does have a minimum withdrawal amount of $10 for almost all of the banking methods, with a maximum processing time of five days. In reality, the processing time typically works much faster than this, although players should wait the full five days before following up with customer support.
|Up to five days
|Online bank transfer
|Up to five days
|Play+ prepaid card
|Up to five days
|Up to five days
How do I get help at ClutchBet Tennessee Sportsbook?
ClutchBet has a solid customer service department with a handful of helpful resources to make the help process as easy and painless as possible.
To begin, there is an extensive FAQ section that you can find upon accessing the help page at the sportsbook. This is a great place to start and contains a variety of information to help bettors having issues with the site.
In addition to this directory, you also have the option of contacting a customer service operator via live chat. To access this service, you must be signed in to your ClutchBet account. Then input your user ID, name, and email address when prompted before discussing any problems.
If a phone number is the best way for you to reach out, ClutchBet offers three contact numbers. These are for general customer service as well as the sports and racing contacts.
How do I exclude myself from ClutchBet?
Any reputable sportsbook will allow its members to commit to excluding themselves from making bets, and ClutchBet allows just that, thanks to a focus on responsible gambling and a license from the Tennessee Education Lottery.
To complete this process, head over to the responsible gambling page at the site before choosing the self-exclusion option. Here the sportsbook will guide you through the steps required to exclude yourself from the site for a set amount of time, whether that be a single week or forever.
Can I bet at ClutchBet Sportsbook in person?
No, not only does ClutchBet not offer a physical sportsbook in Tennessee, no other online sportsbook does, either. Legal sports betting in the state is entirely online.
How does ClutchBet compare to other Tennessee sportsbooks?
Although ClutchBet is very much one of the newest sportsbooks available in the US, it is quickly working to carve out a niche.
With a large selection of bets covering a range of sports, a healthy serving of bonuses and promotions alongside top customer service, ClutchBet creates a recipe for a great sportsbook. However, it is still early on in the process for the site, and we would like to see an update to the simplicity to make a truly impressive sportsbook, along with a loyalty program for recurring customers.
Overall, compared to the competition in Tennessee, ClutchBet could be well-positioned to make a mark.
Is ClutchBet licensed in Tennessee?
To launch in the state, Tennessee will need to have received a sports betting license from the Tennessee Education Lottery. If you have a complaint or an issue, you can reach the lottery corporation at 615-324-6500.
What is the easiest way to cash out wins from ClutchBet?
All of the withdrawal methods are relatively equal at ClutchBet, with a maximum estimated processing time of five days and a $10 minimum withdrawal. We would, however, recommend PayPal for a secure and typically speedy process.
Does ClutchBet charge fees for withdrawals?
ClutchBet does not charge you for making withdrawals at the site. Check with the financial method you are using to complete the withdrawal, however, as some of those may impose fees.
Why can’t I download the ClutchBet app for my iPhone/iPad?
All players should be able to easily download and install the app by following the instructions on the ClutchBet site. If issues still persist, it is a good idea to check for any software updates on your device.
What is the minimum deposit at ClutchBet?
You’ll find a minimum deposit of $10 for most banking options.