Barstool Sportsbook likely needs less of an introduction than some of the sportsbooks we’ve reviewed at PlayTenn. Check out our list below of top Tennessee sportsbooks, or keep reading for a detailed review of Barstool.
The Barstool media company and sportsbook has made its fair share of both headlines and controversy, but the question of whether the sportsbook is worth betting at is one that’s worth answering.
Barstool Sportsbook is available in Tennessee and it brings with it a handful of impressive features, promotions, and sports to be on.
Barstool Sportsbook Tennessee promo code 2023
You’ll have access to a couple of welcome bonuses when you sign up at the Barstool Sportsbook in Tennessee.
|Online Sportsbook||Barstool Sportsbook Tennessee|
|Barstool Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Risk Free Bet||Up to $1,000|
|Sign Up Bonus||$10 Bonus Cash|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Barstool Sportsbook TN sign-up bonus — the fine print!
Every welcome bonus, from the great to not-so-great, will come with at least a couple of lines of fine print highlighting the salient terms and conditions, and Barstool Tennessee is no different.
We’ll start with the sign-up bonus, available to every new player on the site. The $10 in bonus funds transfers to your player account with no deposit necessary. To be able to withdraw those funds, you need to meet a 1x playthrough requirement.
Any bets you place with the bonus funds need to have odds of -200 or longer (such as -110, +100, +200). Finally, you can’t use these funds to place round robin bets.
The risk-free bet up to $1,000, which Barstool calls a “2-for-1” welcome bonus, is the second offer available to new players. To qualify, you need to create an account and make a deposit, and then place a bet on a sport of your choice.
It’s this first bet that triggers the welcome bonus, so it’s important that you make this bet the amount that you are comfortable with to claim the bonus.
If that original bet loses, you’ll receive a refund equal to the losing bet — in bonus funds — up to $1,000. If the bet wins, you collect your winnings as normal, and the bonus offer goes away.
Can I trust Barstool Sportsbook in Tennessee?
Despite Barstool Sportsbook sometimes making noise for the wrong reasons, it has undergone all the appropriate licensing procedures to operate as a legal and trustworthy sportsbook.
The Tennessee Education Lottery approved Barstool Sportsbook thanks to its partnership with the well-known Penn National brand. This partnership has allowed Barstool to launch in a number of other states as well.
In addition to being a legal, regulated sportsbook in Tennessee, Barstool also uses the latest encryption technology to prevent data leaks from the site.
If you bet at the online sportsbook, you’ll need to be 21 or older and within Tennessee state lines. Barstool verifies your identity when you create an account, and will check your location via geolocation technology.
Getting started at Barstool Sportsbook in Tennessee
Setting up an account at Barstool Tennessee is super quick and simple. To start, head to the online sportsbook and select the option to create a new account to start the process. After clicking the sign-up option, you’ll then need to enter the following information:
- Full name
- Final four digits of you Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Contact number
Once complete, you’ll need to select your marketing preferences and read the full terms and conditions to complete the process. Barstool Sportsbook will then verify your details to ensure you are old enough to create a sportsbook account in Tennessee.
How do I download the Barstool Sportsbook app for TN?
The Barstool Sportsbook app is available on both Android and iOS devices, and you can download it from the Barstool Sportsbook site. Head there via a mobile browser, and you’ll receive the option to download the proper app for your device.
Then just follow the on-screen instructions to download the application. This is a quick and easy process, although we would recommend creating an account on the website before proceeding with any mobile downloads.
Where do I find Barstool promotions?
You can access a range of promotions for new and existing players via the promotions link in the main menu on the Barstool site. In addition to various cash bonuses and deposit matches, you’ll also have access to a loyalty program complete with rewards and the ability to customize your account.
To keep up to date and find out about the latest promotions at Barstool Sportsbook, consider checking back with the promotions section regularly to see if there’s anything new.
Why should I choose the Barstool Sportsbook app?
With a variety of sportsbooks to choose from, what sets Barstool apart?
- Variety of promotions: Barstool Sportsbook is packed with promotions and bonuses suited to both new and existing players. With dynamic bonuses that change regularly, there’s usually something to interest most players.
- Loyalty program: Something that you won’t see at many online sportsbooks is a loyalty program that rewards players for betting there. At Barstool, you can claim rewards and customize your account as you see fit.
- Trusted banking solutions: Adding funds and taking them back out is super simple at Barstool. Deposit and withdrawal options are as good as or better than most other competitors on the market.
What won’t I like about the Barstool Sportsbook app?
No sportsbook is perfect, and that’s just as true for Barstool as it is for any other betting platform. Here’s where we think Barstool falls short of the mark:
- User experience: The site and app are both very simple, which, in a lot of ways, could be positive for the sportsbook. However, some flaws in the interface design and a number of responsiveness issues can take a toll on players looking to join the site.
- Casino focus: Although Barstool Sportsbook markets itself as a destination for sports betting, space devoted to the company’s online casino can get in the way, particularly if that’s not something that interests you or if you’re in a state — like Tennessee — that doesn’t allow online casino gambling.
What kind of bets can I make at Barstool Tennessee sportsbook?
Barstool Sportsbook offers all the standard bets you would expect across a variety of sports. Here is a quick rundown of some of the most common options you’re likely to find:
- Moneyline bets: Bet on one side or the other to win a game. Favorites will have negative odds, and underdogs will be positive.
- Point spreads: Rather than just caring about which team wins, with these spread bets you need to take the margin of victory into account. The sportsbook will establish a line, and you can wager on the favorite winning by more than that line, or the underdog avoiding losing by more than that line (or winning outright).
- Totals: A total bet, also often known as an over/under, allows bettors to bet on the total combined score of the game. The sportsbook will set a line for each game, and you can bet whether the actual combined score will be over or under that line.
- Props: These bets let you wager on the smaller things that occur during a game that may be separate from the overall result. For example, you could bet on a player to score a touchdown during a football game, on which player will sink the first basket in a basketball game, or whether a game will be tied at the end of regulation.
- Parlays: Combine multiple individual bets to increase your potential winnings. Parlays come with an increased risk, however, because if one of your picks loses, you lose the whole parlay.
- Round robins: Similar to a parlay, but you can still win some money if you don’t get every one of your picks correct.
- Futures: Wanting to bet on something that is due to take place much later in the future? Futures betting is what you’re interested in. These bets are concerned with season-long outcomes such as overall champions, team records, or award winners.
- Live betting: Bet on games as they unfold with dynamic odds and interesting prop bets that shift as the game plays out in front of you.
Can I bet on the Tennessee Titans at Barstool Sportsbook?
Yes, you’ll find a variety of Tennessee Titans bets available, as well as bets on the rest of the NFL. In addition to the bets we mentioned above, here are some more football-specific wagers you might come across:
- First, last, and anytime TD scorers: Bet on when, or if, a specific player might score. Options include a player to score the first or last touchdown of the game, or a bet on whether a player will score at any point in the game.
- Player props: In addition to the option to bet on touchdown scorers, bettors are also able to find a handful of alternative player-focused prop bets. These usually come in the form of over/unders, with different stats available to bet on inside of a game.
- Quarter and half bets: Alongside the overall score and winner of the game, you can bet on which team will be ahead at halftime or for any of the quarters during the game.
- Turnover and penalty props: Turnover and penalty prop bets offer another pair of key side bets. Be sure to check the terms and conditions, though, to make sure you understand exactly what you’re betting on.
How do I get money on (and off) Barstool online sportsbook quickly?
Banking at Barstool online sportsbook is exactly what you would expect from a popular sportsbook, with the majority of mainstream payment methods available.
Your deposit should process instantly for almost all the options available, and the minimum deposit is $10 in most instances:
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Visa, Mastercard, Discover Credit/Debit Card||$10||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Instant|
|Bank Wire Transfer||Instant|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$10||Up to 48 Hours|
The list of withdrawal methods isn’t quite as long as it is for deposits, although this is something that is relatively standard across all sportsbooks. The maximum wait is listed at five days, but many methods likely will get you your money quicker than that.
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Up to 5 Days|
|PayPal||$10||Up to 5 Days|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||Up to 5 Days|
|ACH (e-check)||$500||Up to 5 Days|
How do I get help at the Tennessee Barstool Sportsbook?
Accessing the help section at Barstool Sportsbook is a quick and painless affair with a help section that is available on both the sportsbook app and website.
A helpful, practical FAQ may be able to answer your question without needing to reach out to customer service. If that doesn’t work for you, however, you can also try the sportsbook’s live chat option alongside reaching out via either email or phone.
How do I exclude myself from Barstool?
Similar to all of the other licensed online sportsbooks in Tennessee, Barstool Sportsbook gives players the chance to exclude themselves from betting.
To choose an exclusion option, navigate to the site’s “responsible gaming and patron protection” page. It’s on this page that you can choose to temporarily suspend your access to Barstool for either three days, a week, two weeks, or four weeks.
Members that are looking for full exclusion can also find that here, which will prevent any and all access to the Barstool site.
There is also a large selection of information about responsible gambling that we recommend all players check out before placing any bets at Barstool.
Can I bet at the Tennessee Barstool Sportsbook in person?
Although the sportsbook is now available online in the state, there are no options to bet in person with Barstool in Tennessee. This is the same for all other sportsbooks in the state, as Tennessee currently allows only online betting.
How does Barstool compare to other Tennessee sportsbooks?
The sportsbook offers a handful of promotions that are genuinely good, and Barstool has now launched its online sportsbook in a number of states, giving it a chance to smooth out any issues. Unfortunately, some glitches remain, along with perhaps an overly simple interface.
Is Barstool Sportsbook licensed in Tennessee?
Yes, Barstool Sportsbook received the go-ahead to operate in the state from the Tennessee Education Lottery. If you have any concerns or are seeking additional information, you can contact the TEL via phone at 615-324-6688.
Does Barstool Sportsbook charge fees for withdrawals?
No, Barstool Sportsbook does not charge players any fees for withdrawing funds from the site. The actual financial institution you use to make the transaction may, however, so you may want to check that before withdrawing.
What sets Barstool Sportsbook apart in comparison to other Tennessee sportsbooks?
Among Barstool’s strongest points are the large number of promotions and the inclusion of a loyalty program that offers account customization.
What is the minimum deposit at Barstool Sportsbook?
The minimum deposit for the majority of banking options at Barstool is $10. This is a typical value that bettors should expect to see at most sportsbooks.