Nicole Russo — Bio And Media Credits
Nicole Russo is the site runner and content editor for the regional Play-branded sites PlayTenn and PlayIndiana. Previously, she headed the marketing efforts for online poker in Nevada and New Jersey with the World Series of Poker and WSOP.com.
Russo worked extensively with 888 Poker and assisted with efforts to expand the WSOP.com online poker platform to Pennsylvania. She also assisted with the marketing and social media efforts for the Caesars Sports expansion to multiple states.
A graduate of the University of Southern California, she received a bachelors degree in English and Human Biology. Russo is well versed in gambling from both the operator perspective, as well the marketing side of the industry.
Media mentions on Tennessee sports betting
- News Channel 5 Nashville: Nicole Russo from Play Tenn talks online gambling
- WCYB Bristol: Tennessee legalized online sports betting
- WVLT Knoxville: Tennessee sports gambling expected to see more than $20 million in wagers for Super Bowl 55
- WVLT Knoxville: ‘Extraordinary’ first year of sports betting in Tennessee
- News Channel 5 Nashville: Tennesseans able to bet on NFL Draft for first time; companies added to growing list of sportsbooks
Video Commentary Regarding Sports Betting In The US
Interview with NewsChannel5 – Nashville
Taxes And Gambling
What Happens To A Bet If A Game Is Canceled Or Postponed?
Historical Horse Racing & Kentucky