Dustin Gouker — Bio And Media Credits
Dustin Gouker is the head of content for PlayUSA and regional Play-branded sites like PlayTenn. He has reported on and analyzed the online sports betting, online casino, online poker and daily fantasy sports industries since 2015.
Gouker has provided industry analysis at Legal Sports Report and Online Poker Report.
Before covering the gambling industry, Gouker was a newspaper reporter and editor at The Washington Post, Washington Examiner, Kitsap Sun (Wash.) and Bend (Or.) Bulletin. He received a degree in political communication from The George Washington University.
Here’s a look at a sampling of where Gouker’s expertise has been tapped:
Mentions on Tennessee sports betting
- SBC Americas: Tennessee’s unique sports betting approach could lead to $6bn in annual bets
- WFMZ News: Tennessee’s unique approach to sports betting could eventually grow to $6 billion market, according to PlayTenn.com analysts
- Commercial Appeal: If sports betting came to Beale Street, what could it look like?
Writing on Tennessee gaming
Mentions on sports betting in the US
- Washington Post: Daily fantasy sports sites say their users aren’t gambling. They’re wrong.
- Bloomberg: ‘Play Ball!’ Means Business for Eager Sports Betting Industry
- Axios: Sports betting, two years later
- Yahoo Podcast: DFS after the sports betting ruling
- Sports Illustrated: Key storylines to follow in continuing saga of daily fantasy sports industry
- Front Office Sports: ABC/ESPN To Show XFL Betting Lines On-screen
Citations in academic and legal papers
Video Commentary Regarding Gaming In Tennessee
Some Good News For Tennessee Sports Betting
Why Were All The Daily Fantasy Sports Sites Down?